We bring technical and managerial solutions in order to:
- Prevent accident to occur and their related consequences
- Minimize impact on the environment of your activities
- Offer a safer workplace to all your employees
Whatever your needs are, we help you out finding the best option through a systemic process of:
- Identifying - Assess the hazards / risks linked to an activity or a plant
- Monitoring - Monitor efficiently the impacts of an activity
- Reducing - Find the best solutions of all kinds to reduce those impacts
- Implementing - Implement the solutions within the organisation
- Reviewing - Review the relevance and effectiveness of the actions deployed
In order to bring the best solutions in regards to our clients’ need, our multidisciplinary team is able to provide great support within a wide range of services all fully adaptable to suit your specificities.
Thus Néodyme Australia provides:
- Studies and Consultancy – Probably the most technical missions provided by Néodyme, they can be performed in all fields of expertise and always match laws and regulations, the international standards, and the best practices in the sector.
- Technical support - Joining our clients’ teams and work together as a technical engineer, a project manager or expert in one specific field. A valuable way to improve the efficiency of your team.
- In-the-field coordination - In construction, commissioning, operation, maintenance and decommissioning, we offer a range of OHS and environmental services to follow and assist your operational teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Training - Customized and dedicated conception and facilitation of training modules, inter and intra company. Our staff, skilled and experienced, fit the audience for optimal assimilation of information disseminated in all our fields of expertise.
- Audits and inspection - Providing audit and inspection detailed report, with actions organized into a hierarchy to assist your project and operation to comply with regulation and internal rules
- Research and department - R&D process designed to develop in-house tools for our engineers’ requirements, develop customized tools for our clients, and support all or part of R&D program of our clients in our field of expertise
A very talented and motivated team will take really good care of your projects whether they are usual or very specific. Our aim is to continuously satisfy our clients.
Our R&D commitment is currently organized around three major themes:
- Modelling: 3D simulations tools robust, reliable and offering time optimized calculations.
- Mining wastes: sustainable stabilization process of mining wastes from hydro
- Metallurgical processes.
- Natural hazards: projects related to seismic and climatic hazards around classified facilities